Sep 26, 2023
Fletcher - Director
Reynolds Hall 313A • 417-625-9765
Our Mission is to provide students the knowledge, skills and credentials necessary to work as an environmental health and safety professional or to continue in environmental health and safety graduate studies. Environmental Health is the science of preventing physical, chemical or biological hazards from adversely impacting human health or the ecological balances that sustain our environment. Safety is the control of hazards to an acceptable level. Career opportunities include professional positions with public health departments, environmental protection agencies, environmental consultants and occupational health and safety divisions of industry.
The BS degree program is fully accredited by the National Environmental Health Science and Protection Accreditation Council (EHAC). We provide the option of either an on campus track or a distance learning track to obtain the BS degree in Environmental Health and Safety (EHS). Major codes are EH02 on campus track or EH04 distance track. Minor and certificate options are also available.
MSSU Environmental Health & Safety Faculty contact for the Environmental Health & Safety Degree:
Dr. Mike Fletcher, Program Director
417-625-9765 • firstname.lastname@example.org
- Environmental Health and Safety General Emphasis Certificate, Environmental Health, EH84
- Environmental Occupational Health & Safety Certificate, Environmental Health, EH87
- Environmental Protection Certificate, Environmental Health, EH85
- Environmental Public Health Certificate, Environmental Health, EH86
- Occupational Health and Safety Certificate, Environmental Health, EH87